To our AGS Friends and Supporters,
Broward County has lifted its curfew orders and allows us to reopen at our normal business hours!!! Business hours will be 12PM-2AM Mon-Fri 9AM-2AM Sat-Sun. We have been experiencing a very high call volume and we are doing our best to accommodate each one of our customers. You can reach us at www.americasgotsoccer.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call us at (954)990-0611 if you have an urgent matter or any questions.
We will still be following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep our staff and customers safe.
In addition, we are taking the following precautions with our staff/customers:
- All staff will have their Temperature taken by the Manager on shift as soon as entering the building.
- All Staff that are not feeling well and have a temperature will be encouraged to stay home.
- All staff will be required to have Face Masks worn at all times.
- Staff will Sanitize and Disinfect High-Contact Areas frequently.
- Staff will provide Hand Sanitizer to all clients before they enter the facility.
- Field Rentals will be small groups of only 10 players allowed on the field at once.
- ALL CLIENTS/GUESTS IN THE FACILITY MUST HAVE A MASK ON. ONCE ON THE FIELD YOU CAN REMOVE YOUR MASK AND PLAY!
We will encourage and prefer contact-less payment technology, such as Apple Pay, credit card transactions, and try to have cash transactions as minimal as possible.
We are carefully monitoring the situation still. And will be letting you all know if anything changes.
If you have specific questions not addressed here or on our website, reach out to us.
Lance M Brooks
General Manager of Americas Got Soccer.